About the employer – They are a manufacturer of high-end residential cabinetry based in Glenfield on Auckland’s North Shore and have been around for more than 40 years. We are a small, friendly team with pride in their work and need someone who also takes has these work ethics taking pride in their work and who is hardworking, reliable and physically fit.
What the job requires – they are looking for a star machinist to perform the vital role of operating their Biesse CNC router and Holzher Edgebander as well as having the capability to assemble cabinetry. This is a varied role that requires high attention to detail including the maintenance of the machines and the quality of the cabinetry parts produced.
Options available – You may already be a cabinetmaker who wants to focus more on the machining side, or you may be a machinist who wants a wider variety of work. Either way this is a very important role, and they are prepared to help with some training.
Applicants must have the following requirements:
- You must be a good communicator.
- You must have a Driver’s licence and be capable of driving a manual gear change vehicle.
- You will be required to operate a forklift and so previous experience is required.
What they offer:
- Secure full time perm employment opportunity training opportunities.
- Good small team friendly environment & working conditions.
- Company that cares about your wellbeing and safety.
Type: Full time permanent position
Wage: $40 neg with skills & experience
Based: North Shore, Auckland
Work Hours: Mon-Fri 7:30-4:00.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.