1. About New Zealand Immigration Concepts (NZIC)
- NZIC serves our clients by providing Immigration and Job Search assistance to migrants looking to move to New Zealand.
2. Our Privacy Approach
- Our commitment is to put clients first. We strive to be transparent about how we collect and use your information, to keep your information secure and to provide you with options.
policy applies to NZIC’s website and services.
3. Information Collection and Use - General
- We may collect information when you interact with NZIC’s services including:
- Information You Provide to Us. We may collect the information that you provide to us, such as:
- When you fill in our Free Immigration Assessment form, where you provide essential information for our team to be able to tailor the assistance you need.
- When you get in contact with us through email and send content (such as text, photos, voice inputs, videos and attachments).
- We analyse and store all communications content, including email content from incoming and outgoing emails. This allows us
to deliver, personalise and develop relevant content and services.
- When you sign up for services that require your financial information or complete transactions with us, we may collect your payment and billing information.
- Device information. Our third-party partners (such as Google) collect information from your devices (computers, mobile phones, tablets, etc.), that allows us to recognise and associate your activity across devices. This information includes device specific identifiers and information such as IP address, cookie information, mobile device and advertising identifiers, browser version, operating system type and version, mobile network information, device settings, location information and software data.
- Information from Cookies and Other Technologies.
- We collect information when you access content, applications and other products.
- This information includes the kind of content served, viewed or clicked on; the frequency and duration of your activities; the
sites or apps you used before accessing our services.
4. How We Use This Information
- We are able to deliver, personalise and improve our services by combining and using the information that we have about you to
understand how you use our services and the people that you work with within NZIC. We also may use the information that we have about you for the following purposes:
- Provide, maintain, improve, and develop relevant features, content, and services.
- Analyse your content and other information (including emails, attachments, free assessment form, phone calls and messages
through messaging apps.)
- Fulfil your requests when authorised by you.
- Contact you with information about your account or with marketing messages, which you can control.
- Detect and defend against fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activity.
5. How We Share This Information
- With your prior written consent only: We will share information with Government agencies as necessary for your visa application process, i.e. Immigration New Zealand or the New Zealand Qualifications Authority.
- Within NZIC. Information will be shared within NZIC, to make sure that every team involved can offer optimal support.
- For legal purposes. We may access, preserve and disclose information to investigate, prevent or take action in connection
with: legal process and legal requests; establishing or exercising our legal rights or defending against legal claims; or as
otherwise required by law.
- This may include responding to lawful governmental requests.
6. Data Processing and Transfers
7. Other Important Information
9. Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions, suggestions, or wish to make a complaint, please contact us at:
137 Milton Street, Nelson, NZ
Monday to Thursday: 8:30 am - 4 pm | NZDT
Friday: 8:30 am - 2 pm | NZDT
Please call us to make an appointment.
Monday to Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm | NZDT