You’ll need to be organised and proactive. Human focussed, a great communicator, cool and calm, and love putting on events to engage employees and continue to grow their fabulous culture.
- Support the CEO with general executive administration and special projects that deliver on the mission, vision and values
- Proactively manage krunch.co building operations to ensure an optimal experience for all staff, visiting clients, partners and guests
- In conjunction with the Leadership Team, coordinate and execute people & culture events and functions that build and maintain high staff engagement
- Manage relevant and approved building suppliers and contractors involved in maintaining a safe and secure workplace for staff
Traits & Competencies
- High degree of professionalism, trust and confidence. Integrity is essential
- Demonstrate self drive, set goals and autonomously deliver great outcomes
- Self manage and the ability to personally reflect and improve performance
- Deliver a high standard of work, before or by agreed deadlines
- Highly effective communicator, active listener and team player
- Operates a healthy mindset of growth and abundance
- Determined and resourceful problem solver
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.