DESIGNER CABINET VISION – Kitchen Cabinetry
The position includes taking drawings from the project manager and drawing them in Cabinet Vision
software, update, post any changes from Architect, and then order parts and post to our CNC.
Your skills, knowledge and opinion within in the company will be highly valued, therefore, we are after
a team player who is willing to be involved in the jobs and work within the team.
- Experience as a CAD Designer using Cabinet Vision software is a must.
- Working alongside other team members, ensuring the highest quality cabinetry is manufactured.
A little about you:
- Motivated, passionate and happy to fit in and get the jobs done.
- Sound knowledge of cabinetry material properties.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods.
- Good communicator, both written and oral.
- Ongoing planning and organisational skills who can adapt to ever changing priorities.
- Have a genuine desire to be better than the rest with a good eye for detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and working to tight time frames.
- High level of integrity, professionalism and personal standards.
- Well presented with a high degree of self-motivation.
- Adhere to All Health & Safety Procedures / Regulations.
Wage Rate: $36/hr neg
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.