Are you an energetic, motivated and highly personable Accounts Administrator with a “can do” approach to work? Are you looking to join a business where your contribution will be valued? If so then look no further!
This employer designs, manufactures, supplies and installs commercial fencing solutions to the commercial construction industry. They are a small family business, looking for a superstar Accounts Administrator to join their team who can also support them with quoting and assist with marketing. Essentially you will be a strong all-rounder and support to the Director in this integral role!
To be successful in this role you must be/have:
- An experienced Accounts Administrator either through experience or qualification
- Competent in the use of Xero, Smartsheet, Excel, Word.
- Experience with quoting would be an advantage but is not essential
- Some basic marketing knowledge
- An excellent communicator, both in email and over the phone
- Motivated by the opportunity to support in growing and developing the business
- Focused on continuous improvement, efficiencies
- Someone with a high level of analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- A team player who is adaptable, flexible and easy going
Your day to day responsibilities include:
- General finance duties
- Financial reporting (to support decision making/board reports)
- General admin / projects as required
- Office support as required
This role is flexible with regards to hours, they are open to full-time, part-time or school hours. It is a permanent position based in Christchurch.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.