This employer is lead by a thoughtful and important values system, these being Independence, empowerment and connection for all. These core philosophies are embodied and represented across the Motu and they are now looking to build upon this strong team with the appointment of someone who leads with belief in these ideals and is a driven and passionate leader.
The role | PACU/ Recovery room Registered Nurse
This role would perfect suit someone who has lead/ managed teams within the Healthcare Industry and although previous experience within the disability sector is highly desirable, this is not essential.
- Build and maintain an engaged, motivated and high performing team across the services you lead
- Create and maintain effective rosters across the support members of your team
- Monitor and effectively manage the quality performance of services
- Deliver appropriate quality-of-life, clinically informed, person-centric support for the people they support in their services
- Ensure the balanced management of funding contracts in your area, to ensure both customer needs and financial requirements are met
- Build and maintain strong, open communication with the people they support, and their families/whanau, communities, and natural support networks.
What they are looking for | Is this you?
- Experience in a service management/operations role, preferably within the disability or community services sectors
- Experience within a registered health background is desired but not essential e.g. social work, psychology
- Strong leadership experience, a passion and expertise for developing skills in others
- Previous financial and budget management experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills, and highly developed emotional intelligence
- A love of problem solving combined with resilience to cope with unexpected situations
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Perks & Benefits | They love the extras
- Company car, Laptop & Phone
- The occasional weekend On Call
- A regional role which will require daily travel to services
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.