About the Organisation
This employer is a leading private healthcare provider. Their large private hospital in Wellington performs a wide range of diagnostic, interventional and surgical procedures. Attached to the Hospital is a Specialist Surgical Centre, a Gastroenterology Unit and two local satellite clinics. The Hospital is in a phase of growth and expansion. The Specialist Centre sits within a newly completed building with state of the art equipment and facilities.
About The Job
This is a critical role overseeing, managing and coordinating the administrative functions of The Specialist Surgical Centre, The Gastroenterology Unit and two satellite clinics. Your responsibilities will include overseeing business functions, engaging with consultants and specialists, promoting collaboration, and ensuring the highest standards of customer satisfaction. This will have you:
- Manage and coordinate administrative functions including the reception service, allocation of consulting rooms and efficient billing - including AP & AR.
- Effectively engage with consultants, specialists, and GPs to meet their needs and foster collaboration.
- Actively manage ACC contracts and affiliated provider contracts.
- Lead and manage the Specialist Centre Team including reception staff and around 14 PA’s assigned to each surgeon. You’ll be providing mentorship, coaching, and evaluation.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relationships with stakeholders and customers.
- Together with the Group Marketing Manager you will promote the skill set of specialist surgeons to enhance GP referrals
Your interpersonal skills and commitment to providing quality service will be the things you are most known for. Previous management experience within the health sector at a senior level is required. You will have well developed negotiation, facilitation, and communication skills as well as experience managing and implementing projects and change. Marketing and business promotion experience is useful. You will align to their values of Integrity, Commitment, Collaboration, and Innovation.
What's in it for you
- This is a stunning newly built section of the Hospital.
- You'll receive excellent orientation and training and access to further professional development.
- Free car parking
- Free morning and afternoon tea provided
- Onsite cafe
- Health benefits package including contribution to health insurance.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.