Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
This employer is seeking two Policy Managers on a permanent basis to lead their teams of policy specialists to deliver a key work programme. Their Policy Managers lead a team of policy specialists to deliver the policy work programme. They work within the Policy Directorate, in the Systems, Strategy and Performance rōpū.
- Build, maintain and lead a high performing team of policy advisors
- Provide strategic policy analysis and advice to support the policy work programme
- Support delivery of the annual regulatory and operational policy programme for Taumata Arowai
- Grow policy capability of Taumata Arowai
- Maintain relationship between Taumata Arowai and other regulatory agencies promoting an integrated approach to policy development.
Innovation and creativity are key drivers in the way they work - thier size requires us to be smart and agile.
Ko koe tēnei | About you
They are looking for someone who:
- Is experienced in managing a regulatory or operational team and work programmes
- Is experienced providing quality strategic regulatory or operational policy advice
- Understands the machinery of government, public policy making process, and application of contemporary regulatory frameworks
- Demonstrates commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and building their capability in te ao Māori
- Is able to work under pressure and manage ambiguity and complexity.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.