This employer is excited to be on the hunt for an HR Advisor to work alongside the HR Manager in this busy and varied role based in their Rolleston office. This is a role where you can expect to be very hands on and no two days will be the same. You will touch every part of the business and be an integral member of the team.
Reporting into the Human Resources Manager, the day-to-day tasks and responsibility for the HR Advisor will include:
- General HR duties including but not limited to: employee engagement, driving culture, recruitment and retention, performance and leadership.
- You will have the opportunity to work on relevant HR projects to improve processes, systems and service.
- You will have the opportunity to utilise the full spectrum of your HR knowledge on any given day, from working on operational HR processes to performance management, remuneration, training, talent management, recruiting, and onboarding.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- University degree in HR Management or Industrial/Organisational Psychology or employment law.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a generalist advisory capacity, working with management and employees.
- A proactive approach, with the ability to see the bigger picture yet also connect the dots and manage the detail.
- A mindset that embraces collaboration, sharing and willingness to get stuck in.
- Experience in juggling day-to-day work with long-term HR projects.
- Experience with HR systems.
- Option of up to 6 weeks Annual Leave.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- A wide range of retailer discounts.
- Access to free confidential counselling and support services with EAP.
- A supportive and friendly work environment.
- And of course, they offer a competitive salary because they understand the importance of recognising and rewarding your hard work.
- Join the team and unlock a world of possibilities for your career.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds hesitate to apply for roles if they feel they don’t meet 100% of the criteria. So, if this opportunity excites you and you think you have the skills and experience to add value (even if not specified), please don’t hesitate to contact your job search specialist!
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.