This employer is committed to working in partnership, taking their lead from Te Tiriti o Waitangi and Te Mana o te Wai, to regulate and influence the water services sector within Aotearoa.
If you’re a passionate and driven individual who is keen to improve the hauora of their wai - then join us and be part of making a difference.
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Their Finance Business Partner will join their small Finance Team who provide a range of finance, procurement, and facilities management services for our organisation.
In this role, you’ll partner with their business leaders to provide insightful, comprehensive financial advice to support their budget holders through accurate analysis, reporting, and forecasting.
Their Finance Business Partner will:
- Proactively support the design, development and implementation of innovative solutions to drive long term, sustainable value across the organisation
- Prepare timely and accurate information to assist financial and operational decision making including the preparation of reports
- Partner with stakeholders to coordinate internal budget and forecasting processes to ensure their resources are effectively allocated
- Provide accounting services to support their Senior Financial Accountant maintain a strong financial control environment.
Innovation and creativity are key drivers in the way they work - their size requires us to be smart and agile.
Ko koe tēnei | About you
They are looking for someone who:
- Has a strong customer service ethos with the ability to foster strong relationships
- Has an understanding of machinery of government and financial planning within the public sector
- Is able to take a strategic, long-term approach to business performance
- Can work withing an ambiguous, changing environment and still meet deadlines
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.