About the role | Clinical Resource Nurse
This employer is seeking an experienced, dynamic and passionate Senior Theatre trained Registered Nurse to deliver high quality nursing services and act as a dependable and effective presence within the Theatre team.
You will utilise your nursing knowledge, skills and professional judgement to provide the best support to your team and patients alike.
This role is designed with an experienced Nurse in mind, there are minimum expectations such as experience working in a senior position such as (Coordinator or Team Leader) + Level 3 or above proficiency in PDRP.
A full list of requirements in order to progress are detailed below for you.
Who they are looking for | Is this you?
- Registered Nurse with a current practising certificate and scope of practice applicable to working in Theatre
- level 3 on PDRP, working towards level 4
- Post-graduate qualification in nursing or a related field e.g.; management or equivalent
- ACLS Level 4
- 5 years' post-registration experience with a minimum of 3 years working in theatre
- Proven leadership experience in a nursing leadership role e.g., Shift Co-ordinator, Team Leader, roles that provide direction and delegation, people management etc.,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proactive positive attitude
Perks & Benefits | We love the extras!
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Subsidised health insurance
- Christmas and New Year breaks
- Ongoing education and professional development
- Free morning teas/subsidised meals
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.