About the Organisation
This employer is a fast growing dynamic organisation within the aged care sector. They are large enough to provide scale and variety yet through their family owned origins have a great team and a supportive culture. This is a 73 bed facility with two levels of care - psychogeriatric and dementia – 3 secure wings in total.
Now, about the job..
This is a rare opportunity to have full agency over the moving parts of care home management, including standard of care, human resource management and financial management. You’ll be driven and able to provide effective leadership, whilst facilitating positive stakeholder relationships and ensuring quality care services are provided.
What would a typical day look like?
- Overseeing all clinical aspects of the facility and identifying clinical risk.
- Supporting family members coming to terms with their loved ones changing conditions.
- Facilitating stakeholder relationships, eg. DHB, Psychogeriatrician.
- Arrange quality care activities.
- Lead team appraisals and education.
- Support the Clinical Service Manager in their role, including ensuring a full staff of Registered Nurses.
Your skills and experience..
- Ideally, a Registered Nurse with a Clinical Service Management background keen to step into the business management space.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Confidence and ability to drive the business forward.
- Experience dealing with patient’s families and their concerns.
- Ability to build solid and trusting relationships with stakeholders and peers.
- A commitment to people, clinical quality, safety and improvement is paramount.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary package and incentives.
- Monday to Friday roster (with some flexibility when required).
- The pleasure of working within a progressive environment in an organisation that is truly committed to providing exceptional care services to residents and values staff safety.
- A strong and experienced clinical team and higher leadership to support you and your success.
- Great discounts with various leading retailers.
- This employer is an Accredited Employer with Immigration New Zealand.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.