This will be a fully remote role but they would prefer that the successful candidate be based in either Dunedin or central Otago.
This employer is a leading supplier of John Deere equipment throughout the South Island, with an extensive network of branches from Nelson right down to Invercargill. Supplying a range of quality brands to the agricultural, golf, construction, and forestry industry. They are a company that is passionate about supporting customers and the industry.
- Passionate John Deere ambassador.
- John Deere Operator or mechanical background would be preferable but not essential.
- Whilst equipment sales experience is preferred this is not essential.
- Well organised, with the ability to plan and efficiently schedule work.
- Always ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and professionalism.
- Have the right attitude and take ownership of your workload.
- Excellent communication (written, verbal and listening) skills with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Comfortable with the use of IT solutions in your daily activities.
- What will my daily routine look like?
This is a busy and varied role that will cover the customer base across the Central Otago region. Noted below is a snapshot of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Provide professional advice on the suitability of John Deere Construction & Forestry equipment.
- Be an outstanding brand ambassador, actively promoting all facets of the business and engaged in growing market share of all products.
- Be professional in your customer dealings.
- Understanding and following company policies, and procedures and maintaining accurate sales documentation.
- Conduct equipment demonstrations and customer events.
- Support and advise customers on their needs.
- Complying with all health and safety requirements.
Discover the incredible benefits of working for this employer!
- Option of 5 or 6 weeks Annual Leave.
- They believe in investing in our employees' futures. That's why they offer ongoing training and development opportunities, ensuring that you have all the tools you need to succeed and advance your career.
- You'll have the chance to expand your career horizons across our diverse and dynamic business. They value growth and are committed to helping you reach your full potential.
- And of course, they offer a competitive salary because they understand the importance of recognizing and rewarding your hard work.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.