Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Experienced Senior Software Engineer with a demonstrated history of working on innovations within start-up environments and international technology companies. Skilled in C++, Win32 API, Agile Methodologies, and Databases. Strong engineering professional with a Bachelor of Science (BS) focused in Computer Science.
• Software Design & Development
• Windows Development
• Node JS/Typescript
• Full Stack Engineering
• Distributed Systems
• Object Oriented Design
• Multi threading
• Agile Methodologies
Nov 2021- Present
A full stack engineer, enabling ease of data gathering, processing and website usage, gathering experimental and marketing data to facilitate effective data-driven decisions by directors and C-level stakeholders.
Mar 2021 – Nov 2021
Responsible for the custom hardware specs to enable video on demand for up to 40 cameras at once as well as the full application that recorded and processed the video for computer vision applications. Leaned heavily on off-the-shelf computer vision libraries available as open source and common Python libraries to process the video, stream it on demand and copy it to google cloud storage buckets for later retrieval.
Dec 2018 - Mar 2021
Worked on the Game Services team to provide APIs for third-party web and mobile developers. Built UX for www and mobile on platform exposure of our gaming profile, friend-finding service, leader boards and more. Developed Graph API interface for developers to call and access this data or update/modify the data in our social graph. React and native templates for the UX work, Hacklang for the backend/server-side code.
Jul 2017 - Dec 2018
Managed a small team working on breaking up monolithic legacy C++ code into more modular and reusable pieces. The company was switching to a micro-service architecture which involved creating refactor code at the lower level data ingestion/pipeline without regression while the company was still working on that code base.
Nov 2014 - Jul 2017
Worked on a platform team dedicated to refactoring our legacy code to be modular and extensible. Legacy code is in C++. Wrote guidelines, presented for onboarding teams, and made internal educational videos for refactoring for the company.Scrum Master for the team.
Jul 2002 - Oct 2014
• 2002 -2004: Owned several in-box components for Windows OS. The focus of work was Win32 application development for system configuration and diagnostic tools, and HTML/JS development of screen sharing application Remote Assistance.
• 2004-2008: Refactored Remote Assistance from HTML/JS application to native Win32 application. Designed a new COM interface to interact with messenger clients and added new encryption features and security enhancements while maintaining backward compatibility with the previous application version. The focus of my work was Win32 application development, network development, COM/DCOM interfaces and classes, and practical use of cryptography. This spanned two releases of Windows (Vista and Windows 7).
• Bachelor of Science (BS), Computer Science, 2000 - 2002
• Google IT Support specialisation (6H6BDRPH3JC4)
• Hiking local mountain trails.
• Board Games - Designed and published my own board game and I enjoy playing new games with family and local game groups.
• Rock Climbing- Regularly indoor rock-climb to stay fit
• Duo lingo – Basic German