Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Adaptable and agile Logistics professional experienced in FMCG and Shipping industry. Skilled in operations & logistics management, key account management, business development, cargo import & export, freight & logistic procurement and international trade. Methodical and organised with excellent problem solving, analytical, and stakeholder management skills, and ability to communicate across business channels to understand supply chain requirements. Qualified with a Diploma in Sales and Marketing from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (UK).
Dec 2009 - present
Group comprising of 17 business units, which specialises in products from FMCG( Foodstuff), Frozen Foodstuff, Edible Oils and Fats to industrial goods i.e. pet preforms, Chemicals and packaging materials. (10,000+ employees)
• Spearhead all aspects of freight procurement, contract signing, and logistical management including documentation, shipping, tracking, facility management, customer care maintenance and overall operational supervision
• Develop and implement strategic processes; oversee supplies, procurement, resource allocation and lead top-performing team of 14 to maximize productivity, efficiency, overall performance and customer satisfaction, ensuring adherence to organisational goals and requirements while facilitating streamlined logistical, customer service operations
• Contract negotiation and supplier management for Sea freight, Air Freight and local logistics services
• Setup SOPs and KPI metrics for the team, constant review of the SOPs and KPIs for delivery improvement and measurement against targets
• Agree and execute SLAs with regard to service delivery with IFFCO group business units.
• Present the annual P&L budget for the department to the Supervisory Board
• Prepare and present quarterly review of the department’s performance against budget and IFFCO Group’s' overall Import & Export activities against budget
Feb 2006 – Nov 2009
Shipping –Worldwide, major Container Carrier (+70,000 employees worldwide)
• Implemented regional SOP within the Maersk Middle East organizations to facilitate smooth client document/cargo release
• Streamlined and implemented credit management process for client payment modalities.
• Generated$US 67 million in 2008 as revenue for Maersk UAE Agency, through Key Clients
• Agreed and executed pre–defined business objectives for the Middle East region, with the Key Client Directors (overseas) for the key accounts
• Administrated product sales, commercial, operational and financial aspects for key accounts
• Conducted monthly web-conferences with key client directors to report on regional strategic and tactical developments, local market and industry developments with specific or potential impacts on the client and any threats, business opportunities, successes, losses and best practices
• Shared client expectations, global SOP’s, SLA’s KPI’s with regional operatives and stakeholders
• Reported and reviewed client scorecard performance and participated in annual face-to-face strategy building meetings with Key Client Director and otherRegional overseas based Client Managers
Prior to 2006 I was employed as a Key Account Manager, and as a Sales and Marketing Executive with shipping agents.
• Diploma in Sales and Marketing
• Field Hockey, Cricket and Rugby
• Oracle Transport Management (OTM), system
• Order Management
• Shipment Management
• Finance Management (Invoicing and Billing)
• Power Point Presentation