Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Insurance Operations Specialist with an aptitude for understanding complex organisational, legal, and financial issues and solid experience in stakeholder and team management in the highly regulated insurance domain. Expertise includes resource allocation, budgeting & cashflow forecasting, implementing new business tools, developing business strategic plans, risk & operational management, underwriting & claims, and analytics. A collaborative team player with experience in leading the implementation of a digital transformation strategy. MBA and FLMI qualified, Allied Member of ANZIIF and Member of Global Network of Experts at GLG.
Current member of Global Network of Experts, GLG , April 2022 - Present
Executive Vice President & Director, Agency Services, Jan 2021 – April 2022
• Senior Insurance Operations Specialist worked mostly in Claims and Underwriting Discipline.
• Managed business risk and worked closely with other departments to manage financial products
• Led the claims department and provided guidance to the team
• Approved claim settlements within designated authority limit
• Supervised the daily operations in providing administrative support to 235 Agencies viz., Recruiting, Commission/ Bonus Payments, Expense Management
• Implemented new module of Agency Office Expense Management which is simpler and faster than previous one
Director, Claims, April 2017 -Jan 2021
• Paid BDT 1,840 Million Claims in 2020
• Led “Claims Integrated Care System (CLiCS)” project and implemented digital transformation of the claims system through ‘Simplification of Claim Forms Project’
• Reduced the number/ types of forms from 11 to 4. All these forms were simplified and bilingual.
Claims Manager, 2005 - April 2017
• As Senior Claims Manager, developed a comprehensive standard operating procedure (SOP) of claims
• Led and implemented ‘Claims Management System (CMS)’ with the support of local IT
• Master Business Administration in Development Management
• Bachelor of Arts in Economics
• Life Office Management Association (LOMA)
FLMI, ACS,ARA, Life Insurance (2005 - May 2007) Passed FLMI with Distinction
• Allied Member – ANZIIF (Master ID: 429533) https://anziif.com/
• Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI) – LOMA (ID:017094352E)
LICENCES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Conducting Motivational 1-on-1 Reviews
• Inclusive Leadership
• Long Term Training Course on General Insurance
• Active Rotary Club member, and member of Global Network of Rotary International since June 2021
• Enjoy reading watching movies, playing chess and listening to music