Under Entrepreneur Work Visa policy you need at least 120 points to be successful. You can can score points under the following criteria:
- Age: a maximum of 20 points
- Business experience: a maximum of 40 points
- Location of your business: if outside of Auckland: 40 bonus points
- Unique products to New Zealand : 30 points
- Creation of employment: a maximum of 80 points
- Capital investment: a maximum of 80 points
- Approved export business - based on annual turnover: a maximum of 80 points
You will also need to meet health and character requirements and the minimum investment is NZ $ 100,000
Bear in mind that you will also need to meet the Entrepreneur Work Visa policy objectives. The Entrepreneur Work Visa policy is seeking to attract
- high growth or
- innovative businesses
- or businesses with export potential.
It is therefore important to address these points in the independent market research and business plan, which will form part of your application to Immigration New Zealand. we have the expertise and experience to guide you through this process.
Ask our Business and Investor Migration Expert
If you want to find out more about establishing your own business in New Zealand, contact Dr. Carsten Hallwass, the Business and Investor Migration Adviser at NZIC.Ask Dr.Carsten Hallwass for a Free Assessment