Apply for a Resident Visa under one of the Business and Investor Policies
Are you an entrepreneur and want to run your own business in New Zealand or invest your funds? Then one of the Business and Investor policies might be the best option for you.
The objective of these policies is to encourage enterprise and innovation in New Zealand.
Visa types that will allow you to live in New Zealand indefinitely:
- Entrepreneur Residence Category
- Employees of Relocating Businesses Category
- Migrant Investment Categories
- Investor 1 Category
- Investor 2 Category
- Global Impact permanent resident visa
Requirements for all Resident Visa types:
Each of the above Business and Investor Visa types have specific requirements, but to be granted either of them you will have to also fulfil all of the following conditions:
- English language requirements
- Fit and proper person requirements
- Health and character requirements