Embark on a dynamic career as a Site Access Coordinator! Be the guardian of order and efficiency in this employers organisation, ensuring top-notch security protocols, access control, and seamless administrative operations. Join the team in creating a safe and well-managed environment. Your vigilance and administrative prowess are key to their success!
A bit about the role
- Initial point of contact for visitors and contractors; check inductions, and provide training as required.
- Escort visitors, and receives deliveries, property, or calls to relevant staff.
- Set up alarms, open and close down buildings, ensuring that all parts of the operations site are secure and users have left the premises.
- Provide administrative support to the Operations Team.
- Raise purchase orders and load new vendors in SAP system; receipts, and checking of invoices.
- Order consumables for the site and maintain a stocked inventory in the canteen.
- Achieve zero recordable injuries and ensure all hazards are identified and controlled in your area of work.
A bit about you
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent English communication both written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively with a minimum level of supervision.
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office.
- First Aid certificate (desirable).
- A competitive market salary of up to $70,000 commensurate with work experience and skills.
- Secured with full health and life cover insurance
- A regular medical check-up
- Up to 5% superannuation contribution by the company
About the company
This is a respected and award-winning company that is successful and proven in the paint industry. They've been in the market for more than 100 years and operating worldwide. They continually innovate and improve as the company grows and are known for their excellent company culture where dedication and loyalty are well rewarded and staff is highly valued.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.