About the Organisation
This privately owned, publicly funded nationwide organisation is New Zealand’s largest provider of home-based health, disability and rehabilitation services. They are all about empowering people in need to live independently, safely and well in their community.
About the role
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will oversee Residential Team Leaders and Support Workers in Levin. No two days are the same in this busy and dynamic environment and you'll be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining a diverse team across the services you lead
- Monitoring and managing the quality performance of services
- Ensuring the delivery of appropriate quality-of-life, clinically informed, person-centric support
- Managing funding contracts in your area, to ensure both customer needs and financial requirements are met
- Building and maintaining strong, open communication with clients, their families/whanau, communities, networks and other agencies.
This is a Monday to Friday role that will require presence in the community and within the services your team leaders support. You'll be required to work on call 1 week in 7 (Up until midnight you'll be supported by an oncall Health Advisor and afterhours rostering team).
- You enjoy a busy dynamic job where no two days are the same.
- A love of problem solving combined with resilience to cope with unexpected situations
- Previous leadership, management, operations experience within the disability or community services sectors
- A passion and expertise for developing skills in others
- Previous financial and budget management experience is advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- A clinical background would be useful here, but not necessary
What's in it for you
- A fantastic opportunity for you to advance your management and leadership career in a nationwide organisation.
- A fast-paced, dynamic environment where no two days are the same.
- Excellent collegial support
- An industry leader that values and appreciates your contribution
- Competitive Salary, structured induction and professional development
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.