They are looking for a motivated individual who has an eye for detail, is an admin star who also enjoys being part of a wider team, is adept with the use of computers and has a willingness to learn new systems, some knowledge of engines or machinery would be advantageous but not essential for this administrative role.
What does the role entail?
- Timecard entry of service technicians
- Formatting of service technician job notes in preparation for invoicing to clients
- Supporting the service manager and wider team with order numbers, data entry and various admin tasks
- Providing backup phone support for the booking in of services and maintenance for clients
- Discuss quotes to clients over the phone for approval to undertake repairs for lawnmower customers
- Working with a supportive team to achieve collective goals
- This is a busy and varied role that supports an enthusiastic and productive service team.
What will you bring to the role?
- A positive attitude with a can-do mindset
- Organised with the ability to plan and schedule work
- Comfortable with the use of IT solutions in daily activity
- Good communication skills with the ability to work as part of a team
- Some technical equipment knowledge a bonus but not essential
What will this employer offer you?
- Competitive remuneration
- A modern work environment with the best products in the market
- Full training so you can thrive in this role
- Staff account to achieve discounted pricing with many of their suppliers
- The option for an extra week (or two) of annual leave
- A supportive team with on-going training provided
- The ability to grow with a large organisation
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.