The Property Manager will be responsible for managing the safety, presentation, maintenance and general condition of the buildings, facilities, grounds, gardens, and environment at the College.
With a focus on security, safety and managing property and facility related projects risks, the Property Manager oversees property developments and improvements.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Leading the property team
- Oversight and management of Property Projects
- Work with the Executive Officer to prepare the annual budget for property, grounds and facilities related expenditure
- Maintain all property and facilities related plans, records, and other documentation
- Engage appropriate contractors for works as required
- Ensuring compliance with the Health and Safety
- Contributing to the development of the 10-year property plan and cyclical maintenance plan and successfully implementing the plans to time and budget
To be successful in the role you must have/be:
- Have a proven track record of leadership and management
- Strong knowledge of Construction, Building & Facilities Management
- Highly motivated
- Personable and capable with a can-do attitude
- An effective communicator, confident in engaging with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong understand of Health and Safety
As you will be working on a school site MOJ vetting will be mandatory requirement.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.