The role you have been looking for
This employer is looking to connect with passionate Registered Nurses who ideally have a background working in Primary Health or Community Health initiatives. They lead with care, investment in their people and a lifestyle which works well for those who value their weekends.
If you have a background as a vaccinator, smear taker, Practice Nurse or Community outreach Nurse this is an opportunity which offers no weekends, competitive salaries and investment in your development through new certifications to add value to your career as a health professional.
Who are they?
This employer has been a staple of the East Auckland community, with a team that offers experience and a great culture. Offering a full suite of services to their enrolled patients you will be delivering care in Mens + Womens health, long term medical conditions, injections and vaccinations, minor surgery care, sexual health to name a few.
- Wellness assessments of patients
- Nursing support
- Health promotion
- Vaccinations and smear taking (should you hold these certifications)
- Further development opportunities
- Annualised salary reviews
- Ideal location close to the beach, who doesn't love lunch by the sea!
The ideal candidate
- Current APC and CPR certificate
- Current Vaccinator Certificate
- Have General Practice experience preferred not essential
- IV cannulation experience preferred not essential
- Smear taker registration
- Ability to provide telephone triage
- Medtech 32 experience preferred not essential
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.