What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Annual well being allowance
- Memberships and registrations paid by the company
- Opportunity to work over a variety of contracts
- Budget for professional development as well as internal training
- Work for a stable and growing company with an abundance of support
- Structured onboarding and orientation processes
- Laptop and phone provided
- Pool vehicle available for work travel
- Graduated increase in annual leave to 5 weeks after 5 years service
About the Company
This employer is a nationwide provider dedicated to delivering quality client care and outcomes through a full spectrum of services and innovative health solutions. Physiotherapy, injury rehabilitation, workplace services and health & well being are provided by their dedicated and energetic team of professionals.They have a passionate and supportive management team who's ethos is about putting their staff and clients first. They offer a stable and long term environment for their staff and pride themselves on being an employer of choice.
About the role
- A busy full-time role with options for a flexible working week
- Your workplace will be either the Invercargill clinic located at Stadium Southland, your home or out and about within the community
- A variety of contracts will be covered including ACC, Vocational Rehabilitation, concussion, Training for Independence and needs assessments across the Southland region
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team with a collaborative, holistic and bespoke approach, who are all keen to pass on their knowledge and help train and upskill you
- Work closely with your clients and their Whanau by providing therapy and education to assist them on their recovery journey and to achieve their goals
- Opportunities to expand your skill set and progress your career
- Structured onboarding and ongoing support
- A qualified and registered Occupational Therapist, or possibly a Physiotherapist who is is looking for a change to a more community based and less hand on work approach
- You will ideally have 2 years + experience and the capability to work with the complexities of ACC cases
- An independent self-manager, happy to work remotely from home or from the shared clinic space
- You'll be capable with a great problem solving head while working with the support of the Queenstown based team
- Confident driving skills as there will be travel within an approximate 1 hour radius of Invercargill
- It's all about attitude! You will need to be a friendly, flexible and intelligent relationship builder. An innovative and change-based team player that does not believe in a cookie-cutter approach to their clients
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.