ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
This employer is one of New Zealand’s leading radiology services providers. They are focused on providing patients with world class imaging, reporting and contract services within their own communities in New Zealand.
WHAT THEY OFFER
Their employees enjoy a competitive salary with an excellent work/life balance, including 5 weeks annual leave and 5 days domestic leave per annum. they also offer Southern Cross Health Insurance, Wellbeing Two policy.
ABOUT THE ROLE
What they are looking for:
You will have had previous customer service experience in a medical reception, office administration, or similar front-line customer contact role. They are after someone who is the right fit for their culture and professional practice standards. You will have strong communication skills with the ability to build empathy and rapport with patients and referrers quickly.
In the role you would:
- Welcome patients and callers while determining and fulfilling their needs including arranging bookings and providing appointment information
- Coordinate the booking of any imaging appointments or lists as required
- Ensuring reception and patient waiting area is properly maintained and the area is always clean and tidy
- Checking patients details and accurately inputting information into company systems
- Ensuring patients are aware of cost of examination and processing payments
- Liaising with clinical staff to ensure appointments run to schedule
- Facilitating any further action required to complete the patient’s visit.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2+ years in a professional administrator role.
- Competent in Microsoft Office and able to quickly learn new computer systems.
- Display exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Deliver exceptional customer service using exemplary interpersonal skills.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.