Due to an internal promotion, they have a great opportunity for an experienced, achievement-oriented, and results-driven food technology specialist based in Nelson. The Innovation Team sits within the Marketing team and has a key link with Marketing, Sales, Operations, Finance and Supply Chain.
Reporting to the Innovation Manager you will lead the product development process from concept to commercialisation. You will be involved in the creation of new products and categories, in addition to generation improvements and solutions to current products, ingredients and packaging portfolios. In collaboration with cross-functional teams, you will manage project timelines to ensure the successful launch of new products. You will be proactive in your approach and have a proven track record of bringing new products to market.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- 3+ year experience in a food technology manufacturing environment
- Excellent organisational & communication skills
- 2+ years project management experience
- Facilitating NPD and process improvement projects
- Ability to build internal and external relationships
Beneficial, although not essential:
- Experience in a food technology in the meat/fish/poultry sector
- Experience with by-product utilization
- Experience with factory processing automation or Lean Manufacturing projects.
Their people are the key to making them a successful New Zealand company operating in a global seafood market. They invest in their employees with ongoing training and career development as well as succession planning and promotion from within. They encourage an innovative, safe work environment and a positive culture. Along with receiving a competitive market base salary, you will enjoy the benefits of working for a globally recognised company.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.