We 3CNZ Tech, NZ Accredited Employer and Trusted supplier and service provider to Schools, Governments, Small business, Major insurance companies and Corporates.
Born and head quartered in Timaru, we have service and distribution branches in Oamaru, Ashburton and in Auckland and have foresight of more stores all over NZ to support our schools clients.
We are regular supplier of IT Products to over 100+ Schools of New Zealand supplying Chromebooks, iPads, MacBook’s, Laptops, Desktops, Gaming Machines. We also repair over 100+ devices/each month of 70+ Schools and 20+ Government organization and 30+ companies of Major brands- fixing their iPhones, Samsung, Chromebooks, iPads, MacBook’s and Laptops. We also supply major IT equipment’s to Pacific Island nations such as Fiji, Samoa etc.
23 Royal Arcade, City Centre CBD , Timaru
Weekly hours – 30-45 hours per week
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Visa support can be given to right candidate.
You will be working in a retail store and on site working on Phones, iPads, MacBook’s ,Computers and Computer networks and IT peripherals devices. We are looking for experienced and someone who worked in similar previous role, taking responsibility of the job solely.
In this role you will be responsible to:
Work on your own Pace & Independently
- Maintain and installation of new equipment such as Phones, Pads, MacBook’s PC's, laptops, printers, and modems.
- Determining software and hardware requirements to provide solutions to problems
- Provide Telephonic and remote support for new and existing customers.
- Ensuring efficient use of applications and equipment acting in the best interests of the client.
- Implementing computer networks solutions
- Provide technical support and onsite trouble shooting strategies for both servers and work stations.
- Assimilate new hardware and software in the work place and onsite.
- Perform routine inspection, testing, and repair of smart phones screens -iPhone, Samsung screens and other mobile devices.
The successful applicant will have:
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in same field.
- Relevant ICT related Tertiary education.
- Proven experience and knowledge in repairing and maintaining of all audio-visual equipment
- Having high skills in repairing iPhones, Samsung phones, iPads , Macbook and Laptops.
- Strong knowledge of the ICT industry, including the latest software and hardware developments
- Strong technical ability to provide L2 support
- Proven ability to work well in a team and to train junior team members.
- Strong verbal and written skills, and an excellent attention to detail
- Good at identifying problems and troubleshooting hardware issues.
- Able to work independently and compatibility to work on weekends.
- Available for Immediate start.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.