We are a company specializing in heating, ventilating and air conditioning design-build solutions. Work is largely in the commercial sector although top end residential work is also undertaken. We cover a variety of work from offices, computer/equipment rooms, swimming pools and specialist type applications.
We have a vacancy in our team for a Contracts Manager.
Attributes we require for this are:
- A team player with excellent communication and customer service skills .
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to ensure projects are completed on time and to budget.
- Strong computer skills.
- Sound contractual New Zealand Building Code knowledge.
Your role will involve:
- Day to day running of our installation refrigeration and ducting teams.
- Quoting and assisting the Design team.
- Daily use of our jobbing system; scheduling, ordering.
- Project management and ongoing liaison with our client base.
- General office administration tasks where required.
In return we offer a company vehicle, work uniform, phone/computer with a suitable remuneration package, a rewarding career with a friendly, professional team and the chance for advancement through the company.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.