About the Company:
We are a close-knit team whose focus is fair teamwork and getting the daily accomplishment of operating the hotel done together. We are looking for all sorts of team members, whether you’re here to enjoy the winter and the mountains for a few months or looking for a gateway to your new long term career – we have a space for you. For you, we are looking for, those able to work well in a team, have efficient time management and have confidence in your customer service skills.
About the role:
Guest Service Agents communicate with guests looking to make or cancel hotel reservations. They greet guests on arrival, assign them rooms and suites, issue keys, and collect payment information. Guest Service Agents coordinate housekeeping, porters, transport providers and kitchen staff to meet guest requirements.
Requirements and Skills:
Benefits for our colleagues
- Work Your Way - Speak with us about your desired work life balance and make it a reality!
- Accommodation option provided if you are new to town
- Free use and access of our gym, saunas, hot tubs and swimming pool
- Anniversary stay in our hotel (dinner/breakfast included)
- Meals included while on duty
- Full provided and laundered uniform
- International discounts Accor and partners
Job Reference Code: rEM7CE
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.