Today as a family-owned and operated company, they have a presence from Nelson right through to Southland and over to the West Coast of the South Island – selling and servicing industry-leading products and technology within the Agricultural, Construction, Forestry, Commercial, Lifestyle and Adventure/Recreation sectors. They are dedicated to providing top-notch products and services to their valued customers. They believe in fostering a supportive and collaborative work environment, where each team member plays a crucial role in their success.
They are seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join their new branch team. As a Golf & Turf Sales Consultant, you will be an essential part of the company’s growth and success. You will have the opportunity to work in a modern workspace that you can make your own, serving customers and ensuring they have a positive experience with the brand.
About the Role:
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Providing professional advice on the suitability of their range of equipment to customers.
- Networking to build on existing customer relationships and develop new clients.
- Being an outstanding brand ambassador.
- Understanding and following company policies, and procedures and maintaining accurate sales documentation.
- Conducting equipment demonstrations and customer events.
- Implementing and maintaining regular call cycles.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of modern Golf and Turf equipment applications and operational practices.
- Demonstrated experience with modern machinery management technology systems.
- Proven and demonstrated sales experience 2+ Years is desirable.
- Prior exposure in the New Zealand Golf and Turf marketplace
In addition to the above technical abilities, you must also:
- Be organised and able to successfully manage your time to achieve the best sales outcomes.
- Have exceptional customer service skills.
- Come to work with a great attitude and be ready to perform.
- Take accountability and ownership of the role.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be IT literate with the ability to pick up new programs quickly.
- Be a team player and help maintain their positive working environment.
- Build trusting relationships with customers and team members.
- Have the ability to always deliver results for the customer.
Discover the incredible benefits of working for this employer!xf
- Option of 5 or 6 weeks Annual Leave.
- They believe in investing in their employees' futures. That's why they offer ongoing training and development opportunities, ensuring that you have all the tools you need to succeed and advance your career.
- You'll have the chance to expand your career horizons across their diverse and dynamic business. They value growth and are committed to helping you reach your full potential.
- And of course, they offer a competitive salary because they understand the importance of recognizing and rewarding your hard work.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds hesitate to apply for roles if they feel they don’t meet 100% of the criteria. So, if this opportunity excites you and you think you have the skills and experience to add value (even if not specified), make sure to contact your job search specialist!
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.