This employer has 2 separate positions located in South & East Auckland:
- One position requires experience designing in Cabinet Vision.
- Second position requires experience designing in SketchUp & Winner.
Position includes customer visits, measures, sales and design of residential kitchens in custom design cabinetry. Designing residential kitchens, sculleries, laundries etc.
The employers are both well established in high end custom kitchen cabinetry, located in South Auckland.
- Design and quote kitchens that meet the client’s needs and wants.
- Work with the clients from start to finish.
- Listen and interpret your clients brief and deliver to their needs and wants.
- Designing and working in the office & doing onsite visits for site measure and design discussions with clients.
What they are looking for:
- Ability to work both independently and in a co-operative, team-oriented environment is essential.
- Proven previous kitchen designing background.
- Excellent computer skill and these two positions use either Cabinet Vision or SketchUp & Winner.
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to win the customers over.
- A friendly and outgoing personality and strong communication skills both written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills, detail oriented and able to keep to a schedule.
- A willingness to learn, work with the full team and the ability to see a job through.
- Enjoy the creative process and keep in touch with industry trends.
- Position will work in conjunction with other supportive company staff.
- It has a very good staff culture and atmosphere, and this is very important to the management
at all times, who look after their staff well and engender a good working environment.
- Company also has a variety of long standing clients and customers requiring different levels of kitchen designs, including custom designed kitchens, one offs and residential projects.
- These two positions use either Cabinet Vision or SketchUp & Winner design software.
- Kitchens & Cabinetry manufacturing industry knowledge.
- Technical skills relating to hinge solutions / appliances etc.
- Customer and client liaising important to this role.
- Interaction with company staff on job requirements.
- Fluent English communication needed.
Type Full time permanent positions
Wage $75k pa neg with experience & skills
Location South Auckland & East Auckland, NZ (2 separate positions / 2 separate employers)
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.