- Support for your professional development and supervision
- Competitive salary bracket
- Open plan office with a Whānau feeling, focused on supporting each other
- Flexibility for your location
- Work from Home options included!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be providing quality clinical review, and providing feedback and improvement suggestions regarding the service delivery offered to rangatahi and other clients. Your reviews and feedback will help to ensure our mahi adheres to policy, processes and best practice standards and guidelines.You will be supporting improvements to our best practice service delivery standards, including staff training. Where appropriate, providing community and agency liaison with other health providers, social agencies, schools and community support services to help foster and create best practice outcomes from a holistic and culturally sensitive manner.Other responsibilities include:
- Contributing your expertise in relation to policy and procedures in the clinical services area as required
- Managing and supporting the Helpline Case Management clients with clear care plans
- Supporting the nationwide Helpline teams in the delivery of a 24/7 Helpline service
- Provide leadership, support and mentoring to staff and volunteers as required
- It would be beneficial to have an understanding of whānau/family work and of the workings of the social and community sector
They are looking for someone with a wealth of experience as a Counsellor, Social Worker or other registered health professional with in-depth first hand experience in the Mental Health sector.
To ensure you are the perfect fit, you will be:
- A Counsellor/Social Worker with a current Full registration
- Experienced working with people in mental health settings
- An interest in policy, best practice and research within health settings
- Capable of identifying and prioritising risk and making fast and effective clinical decisions
- Great team player and an effective communicator
- Calm, grounded, non-judgmental, and an adaptable person
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.