Skills required include:
- Strong leadership skills to lead the clinical team to deliver safe and high standard of quality patient care
- Ability to motivate, mentor and coach
- A can do attitude
- Drive clinical excellence
- Previous Aged Care Management experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Good organization and motivation and leadership skills
- Good interpersonal, human resource skills that achieve results
- Must be a client focused clinical leader
- Using your great networks to build the site reputation and help it grow
The successful candidate will have:
- Must have previous experience as a Clinical Manager
- Record of excellence in service delivery
- Have 3 years aged care services experience
- Excellent clinical assessment and observations skills to provide support and guidance to your team
- Strong people skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Passionate about customer service
- Experience supporting and Mentoring the clinical staff
This is a genuine opportunity to utilise your skills and make a real difference in a company where you are regarded as their greatest asset. The experience you will gain in these Facilities will provide you with many varied challenges which will be invaluable in developing your skills and career path. You must have New Zealand Nursing Registration and a current practicing certificate.
You will receive a highly competitive remuneration and support from the management team that works together.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.