About the Company
We’re a small, sociable company that’s been around for 10 years. Big or small, we do it all and we do it right! Currently working on a couple of commercial builds with more residential starting soon. We are looking for a qualified tradesman who has a few builds under their belt to join other motivated chippies. We are also looking for someone who is wanting to learn the trade as an apprentice, as long as you’re driven and appreciate hard, meticulous work and are a good honest bastard, we want to hear from you. Ladies keen on getting involved in the industry or currently in it are most welcome. The team spends time hunting, fishing and enjoying a few cold ones, so if that sounds like you, you’d be among like-minded guys and gals. Work hard, play hard. Come join a great team!
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Assisting supervisors with structural design, planning, layout, and installation.
- Conduct repair work and installation of doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other fixtures as required.
- Ability to assess the quality of woodwork and materials.
- Ability to operate tools, machines, and other equipment.
- Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects.
- Completion of a recognised apprenticeship or a minimum of 4 years of experience as a journey-level carpenter.
- Good communication skills
- Physically fit with good hand-eye coordination
- Knowledge of mathematics
Job Reference Code: Q7Gxxd
don’t have a work visa?
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.