We are looking for an outstanding Manager to work in a large well established, well organized facility in Auckland
This facility includes Hospital and Large Independent living which is well supported with an experienced Clinical Manager
In this role you will be involved in the strategic planning and direction of the facility and will be the line manager for the Registered Nurses and will be responsible for their professional development, staffing, rostering and the Coordination of service and care delivery
To be eligible for this position you need to be:
- Experienced in the aged care or healthcare sectors in Facility / Village management level
- Strong leadership skills
- Good Financial / Business acumen having managed a P&L at senior management level
- Managed the budget s and all financial aspects of the business
- Previous management position in the Aged Care Sector
- Knowledge and experience in employment legislation
- Proven success with auditing and certification process
- Good interpersonal skills
- Have a natural ability to lead and engage staff
- Good interpersonal, human resource skills that achieve results
- A problem solving and decision making ability
- InterRai, e-Case and medimap experience advantageous
You will receive a highly competitive remuneration and support from the management team that works together.
LANZ has 70+ vacancies
Didn't see the perfect job for you listed?
Get in contact to find out about more opportunities.