Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Customer-focused professional with 7+ years’ experience in airline reservations and ticketing, and currently employed as a Team Manager & Customer Service Supervisor. Experience in Staff Training, Quality Audits, Pro-Audio, FraudPrevention, Sales & Marketing and Promotional Activities. Experience in working on result-oriented team projects drawing on communication, organisation, time management and administration skills. Fluent in English,Hindi and Gujarati and demonstrate a high standard of ethics, reliability & integrity. Qualified with a Bachelor of Commerce and Diploma in MarketingManagement, and Certified as a Qatar Airways Trainer.
• Presented VP through major changes in training plan which was a pivotal project for QR Contact Centre
• Was the first agent to open the premium line for high-profile customers
• QRLEAP (Qatar Airways Learning and Accreditation Program) certified (2020) and has handled training batches for reservation & ticketing agents.
• Handled escalations & result-driven customer feedback mechanism for improvement of service
Customer Service Supervisor, May 2021 – present
Lead Quality Agent & Trainer, June 2016 – May 2021
Customer Service Agent, Jan 2015 – June 2016
In current role as Customer Service Supervisor, manage the Team, Performance and Service Delivery
• Manage team’s daily performance in terms of delivering SLA targets; taking into account teams AHT, Quality and Adherence to company set compliance and process
• Coaching and delivering on-job training/ feedback
• Ranked Top CSS for 5 consecutive months:
-Achieving monthly AHT target = <490secs, QLTY Scores = >85%
-Only team without any errors for six consecutive months
-Worked on a pilot project of cross-skilling agents for better productivity& efficiency
• Worked on training plan solo for learners to better simulate the live environment - result oriented with six sigma DMAIC theory
• Worked on web-based Pilot project ARD of Amadeus for implementation at QR Contact Centre
Before 2015 I was employed as a Quality Team Leader, and FraudPrevention Analyst / Process Specialist at Motif India Infotech Pvt. Ltd, and as a ProAudio Advisor at Mozart Music World, Ahmedabad
• Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting & Statistics
• Diploma in Marketing Management
• I love music; can sing and play instruments; I am also a sound engineer, skilled but without formal training
• I am fond of reading books on theology and enjoy interacting with people
• GDS Amadeus & Avaya
• Proficient MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Lean Six Sigma - ongoing technical enhancement