Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Software Engineer 10+ years’ experience in steering innovative software development projects, designing robust architecture, and leading high-performing teams in a data intensive environment. Passion for creating meticulous and pioneering software products, keeping a keen eye on emerging technologies, and staying at the forefront of the ever-evolving tech landscape. Skilled in articulating complex technical concepts in relatable terms, fostering strong relationships with stakeholders, and mentoring the next generation of software engineering talent.
• Strong Python experience for building web applications
• Backend system architecture and database management
• Thorough understanding of React,TypeScript, NodeJS, ,Postgres, Solr, Redis, Docker
• Aptitude for rapidly acquiring expertise on new technologies and assimilating that knowledge seamlessly
• Exceptional problem-solving prowess and strong analytical acumen to come up with innovative solutions
• Delivering high-quality solutions to drive strategic objectives and ensure secure development workflows
• Communicating and collaborating within cross-functional teams
June 2021 – present
• Design new software components and evaluate technical design proposals from team members
• Author and review code and assess database design structures
• Work alongside multiple teams to clarify requirements and provide technical advice
• Mentor and direct a team of software engineers
• Deliver technical presentations and share knowledge to promote innovation and best practices
• Join with project managers and stakeholders to define project timelines and outputs
• Advocate and enforce adherence to software development standards, coding practices, and quality assurance
• Regularly review code and offer constructive critique to guarantee superior software development
• Solve intricate technical problems including debugging, system optimization, and resolving integration issues
• Stay abreast of industry developments and advancements in software engineering techniques and tools
• Work with QA teams to establish and execute testing plans and methodologies
• Ensure adherence to regulations pertaining to security, data protection, and privacy
Tech Stack: Typescript, NodeJS, Python, Rust, Webassembly, ReactJS, Amazon RDS, Redis, Solr, OpenResty, Docker Compose, Terraform, FreeBSD Jails, C#, C/C++, CoreOS,Amazon Route 53, Amazon VPC
May 2017 – May 2021
• Designed and developed new product features and troubleshooting customer problems
• Performed consistent code evaluations and provided constructive feedback to enhance software quality
• Worked in concert with Quality Assurance teams to create and execute test plans and strategies
Tech Stack: Typescript, NodeJS, Python, Rust, ReactJS,Postgres, MongoDB, CouchDB, Redis, Solr, Nginx, FreeBSD Jails, C#
Oct 2014 – April 2017
Introduced streamlined engineering practices, structured coding, scaled service to accommodate large client base, established a comprehensive engineering culture, and improved quality assurance protocols
Tech Stack: Python, Django, Postgres, Solr, Redis, React, Java, Ansible
Aug 2011 – May 2014
Collaborated with 12 other developers to transition PayPal’sPayments infrastructure from a C++ monolith to a service-based Java architecture in the Payments 2.0 team
Tech Stack: C++, Java, Oracle Database,Protocol Buﬀers
Senior Subject Matter Expert
Dec 2009 – July 2011
Engineered and implemented tailored extension modules for American multinational telecommunications holding company (AT&T), improving their Amdocs BillingPlatform
Tech Stack: C++, Java, Bash
Oct 2008 – Nov 2009
Developed user-friendly GUI for IntegratedAir Command and Control System using C++, OpenGL, and QT Framework
Tech Stack: C/C++, RedHat, QT Framework, Asio C++ Library, Boost C++, Make, Scons
• Master of Business Administration (Executive), Information Technology (2015)
• Bachelor of Electronics and Communication Engineering (2007)
Enjoy paragliding (P3 certiﬁcation), scuba diving and jet skiing