Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Innovative Senior IT Project Manager focused on delivery and driving outcomes. Strategic planning and team leader experienced in developing cutting-edge solutions to facilitate organisational growth. Skilled in coordinating resources, managing customer projects, conducting feasibility studies, and in conceptual design for SAP modules SD, MM, WM, and LE. Ability to engage and work in a high performing team, make decisions under pressure, and communicate effectively.
• Agile and Waterfall methodology
• Consulting, customizing SAP SD, WM, MM, PP, QM
• Project Management: led projects such as the implementation of SAP BW and the visualization of the key KPI in SAC project in my current role
• Project planning and scope and risk management
• Budgeting, cost management and resource allocation and stakeholder management
• Change and communication management
• Manufacturing processes, supply chain management and lean manufacturing
• Material management (MM), Sales and distribution(SD), Production planning (PP)
• Warehouse Management (WM) and Enterprise ResourcePlanning (ERP)
Oct 2022- Present
Overview: manage and lead a team to complete IT projects on time and within budget to meet customer and company requirements, while ensuring the use of effective project management methods and standards across the organization.
• Execution of defined projects in scope, time and budget
• Manage projects internal and external project resources
• Take the technical leadership, coaching and motivation of the interdisciplinary project team
• Process owner of project management methods, standards, and processes within the global IT
Sept 2018 – Aug 2022
Overview: strategic development, integrating nearshore and international partners, managing service quality, budget, and capacity planning, coordinating resources, managing projects, conducting feasibility studies, effort estimations, and conceptual design.
• Supervision of two senior managers and 16 indirect reports
• Overall functional responsibility for and strategic development of the Global Application Services division
• CIP integration of services, international partners into service operations and Service Quality Management
• Budget and capacity planning for the Global Application Services division
• Coordinated resources and managed projects for customer projects
• Execution of feasibility studies, effort estimations, conceptual design in the SAP modules SD, MM, WM and LE
• Consultant SD, WM in a blueprint project for a S/4 HANA implementation
• Collaborated in strategic development project of the business unit SAP
Aug 2014 – Aug 2018
Overview: managed projects, provided consulting and training to specialist departments, approved user authorizations, developed and implemented changes to software systems, managed and developed employees, and organized and executed the inventory.
Prior to 2014 I was employed as an SAP Consultant and as a Salesperson / Purchaser
• Harvard ManageMentor, Courses included: Project Management, Leading People, Time Management, Negotiating, Digital Intelligence
• Bachelor of Professional Economics
Additional training includes:
• SAP SD, WM, MM,PP, QM
• Power MBA, The PowerBusiness School
• Global Ambassador Community; The Power Business School
• PRINCE2 Foundation Certificate in Project Management
• Microsoft SharePoint
• Microsoft Office (Microsoft Certification)
• Trainer aptitude certificate (HWK)
• Online specialization Influencing: Storytelling,Change-Management and Governance
I enjoy horse riding, reading fiction, playing PlayStation and going on hiking trips.