Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Relationship Manager with a customer focus, proven financial and business acumen, and a track record of consistent revenue generation in a competitive business environment. Sound knowledge of global financial markets, financial products, lending, asset management and wealth structure services. Fluent English communicator with the ability to adapt to different cultures and establish relationships at all levels of the private wealth management sector. Strong analytical and numeric skills to create and analyse management reports. Qualified with an MBA in Finance and Marketing and a Bachelor ofCommerce in Accounting.
• Built an investment book of USD120 million for 14 clients consisting of family offices and UHNWI clients at Bank of Singapore generating a bottom-line profit of $1million
• Built an investment book of $230m from around 30 clients generating a bottom-line profit of $2m at Emirates National Bank of Dubai.
• Established an impressive client base from scratch as Relationship Manager; subsequently building an investment book of US$300m, onboarding new clients from the GCC, the Indian Subcontinent, Europe and Africa, yielding a profit ofUSD2m
• Turned around a failing branch with a US$30m asset base located in a commercial rather than residential area; staging promotional events to increase footfall and successfully boosting customer numbers from 600 to 2300 new client accounts in2 years
• Added120 SME clients to the branch, cross-selling a wide range of financial services as well as successfully providing a retail banking service both to locals and expatriate residents of the UAE
• Provided appropriate risk management of the bank’s loan options to its Credit Committee, analysing potential borrowers’ repayment ability and projected cash flow
• Provide advisory services to my existing clients based
• Oversee financial activities of high net worth clients while developing client relationships
• Acquire and onboard new clients while meeting bank and regulatory checks
• Seek out opportunities for growth through the development of appropriate networks of introducer/broker/intermediary relationships
• Achievement: Onboarded 3 large Financial Intermediaries
Swiss-based third-generation single-family office with investments across Asia, Europe, and the US.
• Managed assets and investment portfolio of more than USD 400 Million and restructured existing assets
• Negotiated for direct investment mandate in a Digital bank
• Grew the GCC and resident client segment business and built an investment book of USD 120 million for 14 clients generating a profit of $ 1million
• Generated a pipeline of active clients
• Trained and mentored new staff
Associate Director, 2011 – April 2015
• Built an investment book of $230m from around 30 clients
• Managed relationships with key private banking stakeholders including regional accounting, law financial advisory firms, and family offices including at Chief Executive and Chief Financial Officer Levels
• Passed annual prudential and regulatory training
Assistant Branch Manager, 1997-2005
Started my financial services career in the retail branch network, managing up to 15 staff and with responsibility for sales, marketing, customer service and branch profitability
• Established an impressive client base from scratch, from zero to around 30.
• Built an investment book of $300m before the financial crisis
• Onboarded clients smoothly and established relationships at all levels
• Turned around a failing branch with a $30m asset base located in a commercial rather than residential area, staging promotional events to increase footfall and successfully boost customer numbers
• Increased the average number of products sold to branch customers from 1.3 to 2.2
• Prepared accurate, timely and insightful management information and analysis for regional manager
• Provided appropriate risk management of the bank’s loan options to its Credit Committee, analysing potential borrower’s repayment ability and projected cash flow
• Master’s in Business Administration (Marketing and Finance)
• Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) Level 3
• Bachelor of Commerce
• Institute of Cost and Work Accountant,Intermediate Level
Completed courses in credit and risk management provided by Omega Risk Management Inc. I have also completed training programmes in team management, leadership, negotiation, anti-money laundering.
• Walk 6-8 km twice a week, cycle 10 km twice a week and practise yoga daily
• Reading mostly onYoga, meditation and History (vlogs)
• Enjoy learning about other cultures and have travelled around 30 countries so far