Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Programme Manager/ Business Analyst with 15 years’ experience in the financial sector. Skilled in translating business needs into viable delivery solutions, analysing, reviewing and re-setting processes, and leading high-performance IT and project teams through operational excellence. Excellent communication skills with ability to build and maintain strong internal & external relationships.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel capabilities, to create & produce database reports
• Atlasian Jira & Confluence
• Microsoft Viso
• Oracle Management Solutions
• Experience with Agile and Waterfall
• COVID 19 pandemic debt relief and executive crisis simulation
• Designed and implemented the sale of personal loans onto digital banking
• Developed single sales application of all credit and non-credit products, using the banking app and internet banking
• Credit Switch, enabling customers to consolidate all external credit into a single personal loan
• Project Managed 2010 Soccer World Cup ticket initiative for FNB Staff and customers; FNB appointed as the sole banking sponsor
Oct 2017 - present
Overview: lead the project office for secured and unsecured credit lending, managing delivery of projects from analysis to solution design to implementation following all aspects of the project delivery life cycle.
• Currently run three project areas, leading a team of 45 people made up of program managers, project managers, business architects and business analysts and have set up a centre of excellence for each of these skill sets. The teams work across approx. 160 projects and are responsible and accountable for the delivery of all these projects.
• Oversee project management activities with meticulous attention to detail, responsible for resource and capacity planning, business analysis, solution architecture and design
• Establish, implement, and optimise effective systems, processes and controls
• Utilise various methodologies such as Agile and Hybrid (waterfall +agile)
• Strategic project implementation and project and programme management, including managing budgets and costs
• Benefits realisation analysis and alignment to approved business cases and statements of work
• Supervise, coach, train, and mentor personnel, setting clear goals and expectations
• Customer service and liaison, building strong working relationships and effective communication channels with key stakeholders, resolving complaints and enquiries
• Plan and manage team performance, and develop skills, talent, and culture to improve innovation, achieve efficiencies, and increase competencies
• Produce executive and management reports
• Perform as a strong leader of a cohesive team with strict enforcement of statutory regulations, quality standards, governance protocols and compliance requirements
March 2013 - Sept 2017
• Managed and mentored a team of business analysts within the digital banking space
• Conducted requirements elicitation and unpacked technical requirements
• Produced technical and business specification documents
• Worked closely with IT personnel to schedule and ensured project implementation
• Built strong working relationships and effective communication channels with key stakeholders
• Capacity and resource management as well as budget and costing of development capacity
• Prioritised strategic projects across digital banking by understanding key customer and business benefits, along with greatest return on investment
• Solution design and ensured alignment with strategic intent and harmony across prior implemented projects
• Point of contact for troubleshooting failing projects and provision of incident support
April 2011 -Feb 2013
Overview: part of the digital banking team to define digital solutions across different banking areas in an Agile / Waterfall hybrid environment
• Involved in project lifecycle from pre-business case creation to post project analysis (BDLC – SDLC phases)
• Delivered proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions that metcustomer expectations
• Assessed, analysed and optimised end-to end business processes requirements through research, interviews and conducting training sessions
• Worked with stakeholders to compile business requirements documentation
• Managed the process of compiling business and functional specification documents, testing and sign offs
• Analysed trends and data to provide accurate business intelligence for strategic decision making
• Involved in business architecture and design forums and responsible for elicitation, compilation and documentation of functional requirements
• Adhered strictly to statutory regulations, quality standards, governance processes and compliance requirements
March 2009 - March 2011
Overview: Business Analysis aiding the credit card division to enable their credit solutions onto Digital Banking and the creation of a new credit product
Jan 2007 - Feb 2009
Overview: Responsible for the project management of two strategic projects, aiding in consolidating banking information to the regulatory body the National Competition Commission. At the time the Commission was investigating all banks nationally to ensure there was no colluding and price fixing between the banks which would lead to a disadvantage of consumers.
• Digital Transformation and Platform Thinking, Online, Emeritus Institute of Management, Boston (2020)
• Agile Fundamentals, Faculty Training Institution (FTI) (2018)
• Middle Management Development, Duke Institute of Studies (2014)
• Project Management and Facilitation Skills (2011), Project Management Institution (PMI)
• Diploma in Project Management
• Bachelor of Social Science
• Work with local orphanages to implement water tanks at under privileged schools, and help with basic repairs
• Enjoy walking my two-year-old Shih Tzu dog
• Exploring different countries and cultures; travelled in 10 countries so far