Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Supply Chain/Procurement professional with 10+years’ experience. Skilled in Project Management using methodologies such as LEAN, AGILE and SCRUM, as well as Microsoft Excel to analyse and solve numerical problems. Committed to continuous improvement, good negotiation skills, and expertise in competitive bidding processes, indicator design, and the development of cost-effective solutions. Proven capability in stakeholder communication and experience in working collaboratively with cross-functional teams. Good understanding of NZ workplace culture through having previously lived and worked in NZ for one year.
Dec 2019 –current
• Lead a team of 6 in the purchases of services, back office, and income. Participate in the restructuring of Supply and Contract area and support the establishment of new strategic supply procedures.
• Ensure that the purchasing team performs the analysis of all the variables involved in an acquisition: what is going to be purchased, time required, amount, term, suppliers; and the decision-making to manage the purchase complying with the guidelines described in the Corporate Procurement Manual
• Identify suppliers that comply with the company's standards, taking all the safeguards to avoid conflicts of interest or other situations that may generate some risk in the process
• Attained the best qualifications of the 2020 period, within the Supply Area in a client survey which showed an increase in the commitment of workers and clients These indicators are measured with anInternal Client Survey and an Internal Climate Survey, in which the workers evaluate their individual satisfaction as part of the area, obtaining 90% overall satisfaction.
Dec 2011 —Nov 2019
• Led, developed, implemented and controlled the strategy for the acquisition of goods and services by carrying out efficient purchasing processes, seeking to maximize the satisfaction of the user area experience, and ensuring the performance of competitive and transparent processes that comply with the standards, current policies and supply strategies
• Defined and optimised strategies for purchasing and contracting services
• Managed purchases of paper for the printing of newspapers and magazines, managing a total of USD $1.5 million budget per month
• Participated in a project to acquire a modern Dutch press resulting in more efficient printing of newspapers and magazines and optimising human resources
Between April 2015 and May 2020, I also managed a specialty coffee business, including supply chain, HR, and social media (5 employees)
• Bachelor of Industrial Engineering
Professional Development Training Includes:
• Assertive Communication, Key to Achieving Quality Objectives
• Effective Communication, Transform Consultants
• Cost engineering
• Negotiation and Leadership Course, Icare
• Investment Technical Analysis Course, Forestrike
• Advanced Excel
• I enjoy sports in general and played volleyball for the university
• During university breaks I was involved with an organisation which provided basic housing solutions for the homeless, and organised children's activities in schools