Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Mechanical Engineer with 10+ years’ experience in delivering projects involving the maintenance, repair and overhaul of hydraulic equipment and diesel engines. Skilled in managing operations encompassing production planning, resource administration, target setting, handling major repair budgets, and leading a team to achieve cost/time/quality targets. Expertise in preventative maintenance and troubleshooting problems before major breakdown. Demonstrated communication and relationship management skills with ability to lead and work with cross-functional teams in multicultural environments.
Workshop Manager, Jan 2017 – present
MechanicalEngineer, Sept 2007 – Dec 2016
Archirodon Construction Ltd, UAE, marine and offshore construction https://www.archirodon.net
• Lead the implementation of Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) for enhancing efficiency of maintenance activities and organise and manage the installation, erection and operation of heavy equipment
• Manage floating equipment maintenance, repairs, warranties & service of equipment and stores
• Plan equipment repairs, schedule, manage resources, handle project budgeting & product costing and analyse existing procedures to identify potential opportunities for growth and improvement
• Control planned and preventive maintenance programs and establish workshop policies and procedures in relation to technical work, job order preparation and timekeeping
• Hydraulic troubleshooting in major hydraulic equipment and preparing lifting plans for complicated lifting
• Connect and rectify equipment with diagnostic tools and troubleshoot problems before major breakdown
• Manage daily activities of floating dry-dock, monitor progress, manage progress, and develop the team
• Establishing workshop policies and procedures in relation to technical work, job order preparation and timekeeping (Integrated Management System)
• Analyse workforce, operational data, schedules and costs to determine optimum worker and equipment efficiencies
• Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (2003 – 2007)
• Visual Lisp inAutoCAD
• Master Diploma in Mechanical Design, Analysis and Management, CADD Centre (2007)
• Large Excavators-systems operations testing and adjustment (2014)
• Accident and Incident Investigation and risk assessment (2019)
• Heavy Transport, Lifting & Wind Turbine installation techniques
• IOSH Supervising Safely Training, Eurolink Safety (2009)
• Electronic Technician Training for caterpillar wheel loaders (2008)
• AutoCAD,MS Excel, MS Project, and familiar with ISO 19354, ISO 14000 and ISO 18000
• Troubleshooting major hydraulic equipment and preparing detailed repair planning and scheduling
• Modifying or altering land and floating equipment as per project requirements
• Preparing work instructions for lessons learned with root cause analysis
• Marine vessel maintenance and dry-docking repair, both planned and preventive
• Evaluating and approving heavy lifting plans, mining equipment and equipment diagnostic tools
• Expertise with trenching equipment like Tesmec, Vermeer and tunnelling equipment like Sandvik Jumbos
• Maintenance, repair, mechanical issues, warranties & service of Earth Moving Equipment including Wheel Loaders, Excavators, Bulldozers), Marine Equipment (Tugboats, BargeCranes, Barges), Trucks, Cranes (Mobile Telescopic, Crawler, Gantry, Floating), Road Equipment (Rollers, Paver Finishers, Batching Plants, Asphalt Plants,Crasher Plants), Drilling Rigs, Railroad