Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Marketing Director with over 8 years experience and unique insight into marketing and advertising practices across various industries. Passionate about sustainability and the outdoors, with a strong focus on results-driven marketing strategies. Increased traffic and revenue for one client by over 250%, and increased target market by over 200%. Skilled in various analytical tools, digital and social media management, and conversion optimization, amongst others.
✓ Paid Search
✓ Lead Generation
✓ Digital Performance Marketing
✓ Social Media Marketing
✓ Marketing Strategy
✓ Customer Acquisition
✓ Website Management
✓ Shopify/eCommerce Platforms
✓ Technology Integration & Automation
✓ User Experience Optimisation
✓ Conversion Optimisation
✓ Video Production & Editing
✓ Photography & Photo Editing
✓ Graphic Design
✓ Motion Graphics
✓ Budget Management
August 2017 - Present
• Created and executed paid media advertising strategies to increase leads and revenue for clients
• Developed comprehensive marketing strategies for clients to increase market share and grow revenue in various industries
• Increased traffic and revenue for one particular client by over 250% by developing and implementing a new website, a streamlined CRM system and automation to decrease duplicate work and increase qualified customers by 200%
• Led strategy and implementation of SEO tactics to increase organic visibility for our clients on search engines and other digital platforms
• Used Google (and other) Analytics to monitor and optimize performance marketing channels
• Created and designed systems for eCommerce companies to provide them with streamlined processes from marketing initiatives for customer acquisition, to sales, to fulfilment
• Led a team of 5 people to design and implement eCommerce websites with a focus on conversion through UX/UI optimisation
February 2017 - October 2017
• Increased leads through digital acquisition 150% year-over-year
• Created and executed marketing and advertising strategies for two dealerships
• Managed Google PPC and social media campaigns to drive new leads
• Designed and oversaw the development of company websites and managed digital partners
• Managed four marketing & events staff members, plus talent and third party vendors
• Developed, advertised and produced sales events
October 2015 - February 2017
• Managed and maintained digital marketing channels for multiple high grossing companies
• Increased a 40 year old company’s average monthly sales 60% to produce their highest revenue month in the company’s history
• Developed marketing and brand initiatives for clients to drive revenue and increase brand reach
• Tracked and maintained budgets for marketing and online advertising
• Managed website development, SEO and digital merchandising
• Aligned and integrated digital efforts with brick & mortar objectives for clients
• Bachelor Of Fine Arts, Film, Photography & Media Arts
I enjoy spending time with my family, camping, hiking and working out to stay healthy. I also love building and creating things with my hands; woodworking and gardening in particular.
Children First Of The Rockies- Treasurer
• Oversaw the management of budgets
• Reported monthly, quarterly and yearly on financial status
• Developed and helped execute fundraisers and events
• Managed operation of the non-profit with the other board members
Habitat For Humanity - Volunteer
• Helped build homes for those in need
· Communication- In my current role I am responsible for client communication and communicating with my internal team to make sure everyone is on the same page
· Teamwork & Collaboration - I currently lead a team of talented individuals who need to work together to achieve our clients’ goals. I developed our CRM, workflow and communication protocols
· Growth Mindset - I am constantly researching and learning the latest trends, technology and tactics to enhance the way we offer services to our clients to maximise each client’s potential for growth