Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Well-organized and efficient Service Delivery Team Lead experienced in creating and following processes and using analytical and problem-solving skills to overcome both minor and major issues. Good knowledge of rostering and shift management systems to increase team efficiencies and skilled in team collaboration, leadership and training. Strong customer service ethic with effective communication skills and proven ability to interact with clients and internal teams in a clear and respectful manner. Readily adapt to change and enjoy supporting teams to be resilient whilst maintaining quality.
Technical Account Manager, March 2021 – Present
Assistant Manager, Service Delivery, June 2014 – March 2021
• Work with sales and account managers, recruiting teams and agents to onboard technical resources to various MSPs and develop and maintain effective client relationships
• Coordinate with sales team and clients to onboard engineers
• Create processes/SOWs/ SOPs and coordinate meetings with clients and internal teams
• Onboard and hand over resources to clients and attend to operational matters related to dedicated resources onboarded with Ibay
• Clarify MSP dedicated tech requirements for managers to understand requirements
• Create hiring request forms for the Inbay HRteam to start the recruiting process
• Provide recommendation for recruitment teams, shortlist CVs for candidate screening and share selected profiles with account managers / MSPs
• Set up interviews via Zoom or MS Teams
• Conduct monthly review calls with MSP regarding D-tech resources onboarded and monthly huddles with D-tech teams or engineers
• Handle MSP concerns and complaints received from account managers and work until resolution
• Share D-tech updates with management, sales teams and NOC teams during respective weekly meetings
Employment prior to 2014 includes Customer Services Executive with HSBC Electronic Data Processing Lanka (Pvt) Ltd, providing high level of customer service for different operations within the bank and mentoring and training staff on systems and procedures.
Areas of Expertise
• People management – conduct performance appraisals and work closely with teams to understand what they need to work on and implement strategies to further their professional development
• Team training – led fraud awareness and compliance training programs as well as training on how to increase quality and productivity levels
• Process structuring – Created several processes using Visio for improving the team’s performance and customer satisfaction
• Service management – Developed new processes and service strategies using ITIL framework for the continuous improvement of the MSP
• Analytical – Analyse historical data on Connectwise, Bright Gauge and 8X8 to set new KPIs
• Technical – Autotask, ConnectWise, IT Glue, N-able, Office 365 /Datto