Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
ICT Project Engineer with 15 years’ experience in the successful delivery of multiple large-scale projects in the telecommunications industry. Widespread knowledge of core information technology such as network, server, application development and cloud, and skilled in Security Risk Analysis and Agile delivery principles and methodologies. Effective communication skills with a focus on providing excellent client services and experience in presenting technical information to varied audiences. Enjoy working as a supportive team member and team leader, whilst delivering to demanding timelines and within budget constraints. Qualified with a Postgraduate Diploma in Mobile and Optical Technologies, a Bachelor of Electronic and Communications Engineering, and certifications in Primavera Project PlannerP6, MS Project, SAP and Prince2.
Projects & Business Development Manager Sept 2020 – present
Electrical, Industrial Automation, Industrial Telecom, Security and Digitization
• Manage all aspects /phases of projects from initial conception to handover in line with client requirements
• Lead client review meetings to ensure designs meets project specifications and client expectations
• Ensure risk mitigation and schedule adherence by coordination between engineering design and procurement and logistics teams for timely material ordering and delivery at the site
• Ensure project cash flow through timely Invoicing and sub-vendor payments approval
• Monitor site progress, manage reviews and approvals and oversee resource optimisation for manpower, plant & machinery
Project Manager (Telecom & Security) March 2014 - August 2020
Electrical, Automation, Telecom, Security
• Managed contractors and subcontractors and resolved disputes and conflicts before escalations
• Reviewed and approved engineering design, documents and drawings before submission
• Prepared project plans from design phase to execution.
• Prepared complete project reports for senior management
• Ensured regular communication channels among relevant stakeholders and removed potential obstacles
• Reviewed processes for refinement and deployment of organization’s overall strategy
• Maintained positive business relationships with project parties and end clients
• Led multi-disciplinary teams and prepared and delivered technical presentations for clients.
Team Leader (Mobily MNS) May2011- March 2014
• Managed network services leading multi- disciplined & multi-national teams to maintain the Telecom operator network
• Ensured TT (TroubleTickets) resolution within prescribed time frames considering SLA
• Implemented and ensured adherence to escalation process
• Managed field teams to carry out maintenance activities for DXC (1678 MCC), DWDM(1830PSS), SDH(1660 &1662) and 1850 TSS
• Led Bi-weekly Health Check for 1678 MCC Nodes (for Legacy/ASON network)
• Operation and basic trouble shooting of NMS products like 1353 NM, 1354 RM, 1354 BM-Eth and 1350 OMS.
• Planned and coordinated upgrades of 1662 SMC, 1660 SM, ISA-ES and 1678 MCC Nodes for Mobily.
• Reviewed new expansion reports, verification & testing in NMS, and approved new expansion and rings before handover from projects to Mobily operations
• Key contributor for theSYNC deployment and coordination with different vendors and customer
• Submitted reports for improved optimisation of existing network for ASON deployment
• Coordinated change management seeking approval from customers and delivery change deployment within prescribed activity window.
• Led skill development via knowledge transfer programs and external training by experts
Employment prior to 2011 includes Level 2 Support Engineer with Alcatel-Lucent Optics, Project Engineer with Telecom, and Project Engineer (Field Activity Lead) Optical Fibre.
• Post Graduate Diploma in Mobile and Optical Technologies (2006)
• Bachelor of Electronics and Communication Engineering (2004)
• ASISPSP (Certification in progress)
• SpecificCompetency Development Module of Managing Multiple Projects
• APEGSEngineer In Training
• AdvanceCourse in Project Management (PMI accredited course)
• Engineering New Zealand, https://www.engineeringnz.org
• American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS International), https://www.asisonline.org
• Project Management Institute (PMI), https://www.pmi.org
Enjoy playing badminton on weekends and going for 3-4 km runs on weekdays.
• Project initialization management
• Project planning costing and scheduling
• Vendor evaluation
• Design & engineering coordination
• Technical specifications evaluation
• Change management
• Sales / revenue recognition
• Preparing and delivering technical presentations