Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Responsible for the training, coaching, and development of sales reps and assistant managers. Cultivated a “One Team” mentality to foster teamwork and collaboration, while continuing to build structure and form efficient processes to streamline sales approaches, maximize sales and exceed goals. Instrumental in the implementation of performance standards to drive balanced performance around small/medium business sales and enterprise sales. Awarded the 2020 Mid-Year Leadership Award after working diligently to create virtual platforms for employees to communicate during COVID-19 lockdown.
General Manager - Retail, December 2018-Present
• Currently responsible for the daily operations and sales performance for the largest flagship retail store located on Chicago’s Magnificent Mile.
• Partnered with specialized operations and technology teams to maintain the high merchandising standards required for a flagship location.
• Exceeded operational standards in inventory controls, shrink, one-time credits, cash management, corporate security standards, and compliance standards
• Ensure that guests receive exceptional customer service which led to the store being awarded Gold Standard in Q2 2021.
• Responsible for the training, coaching, and development of 15 sales reps and 3 assistant managers at current location.
• Cultivated a “One Team” mentality which is a company initiative that fosters teamwork and collaboration, while continuing to build structure and form efficient processes to streamline sales approaches in order to maximize sales and exceed goals
• Instrumental in the implementation of performance standards which drove balanced performance around small/medium business sales and enterprise sales which allowed the Downtown Chicago district to lead the enterprise in total SMB sales for the first half of 2021.
• Awarded the 2020 Mid-Year LeadershipAward after working diligently to create virtual platforms for employees to communicate during COVID-19 lockdown.
Assistant Manager - Retail, November 2017 - December 2018
• Lead a team to exceed sales goals andKPI metrics maximizing the “Next Gen” store experience and layout which consistently resulted in top market rank among retail locations.
• Maintained daily operations with an emphasis on inventory control, minimizing shrink, merchandising per company standards, and working collectively with the management team to maintain acceptable ranking
• 2018 Verizon Lean Six Sigma Green BeltParticipant
Specialist-Retail, April 2015 - November 2017
• Consistently exceeded personal sales quotas and expectations
• Ensured that every customer felt empowered and excited when purchasing new products by answering all their questions and setting them up for success while ensuring their purchase set them up for the future.
• Championed creative solutions to drive volume in several KPI’s
• 2017 Winner’s Circle Participant, 2017 Lead Specialist Graduate, 2017 Women of Wireless Participant
Radio Shack- Store Manager, November 2012-March 2015
• Maintained daily operations of a retail location such as deposits, maintained a detailed ledger of all shipments received, and ensured a balanced cash flow
• Monitored profit and loss reports on a monthly basis. Analyzed losses and developed an action plan to stay within budget to prevent future losses.
• Responsible for all staffing including interviewing, hiring, scheduling, training, coaching, and disciplining.
• Accountable for communications between wireless account managers, third party vendors, and brand ambassadors.
• Supported over 5 retail locations with staffing, training, transitioning new managers into their new positions.
• Assisted District Manager with weekly conference call agendas, ensured stores were compliant with corporate trainings, workshops, and tasks
WPI U.S. Cellular-Senior Wireless Consultant, January 2007-July 2012
• Upheld company standards while educating trainees on how to manage opening and closing procedures efficiently, how to maintain store databases, and explaining store and government policies
• Responsible for local advertising, marketing, and promotion ideas to drive traffic, resulting in increased sales
• Employee of the Year winner in 2011 and winner of several Dynamic Deed awards for excellent customer service
Built By Girls, March 2020 - Present
• Mentoring program that focuses on female and non-binary students currently enrolled at university level STEM programs
• Opportunity to share my experiences climbing the corporate ladder while working for the largest wireless company in the U.S.
Food Bank, October 2019 - December 2020
• Volunteered at food banks across Central Illinois including Bloomington/Normal and Peoria, and assisted organizations in picking food and load the products they selected into their vehicles
• Ensured that the products that were being distributed stayed organized and stocked, as well as ensuring that organizations were following the quantity recommendations when selecting food
Health Center, May 2002 - November 2017
• Volunteered in various aspects of the center from inception with fundraising and prescription assistance program, clerical work, filing, translator, scheduling, and record keeping
• M.A. Organizational Leadership
• Paralegal Certificate
• B.S. Political Science