Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Operations/Finance Manager with 15+ years’ experience in an international environment including 7 years in leading teams. Highly skilled in both operational and strategic management in finance, cost control, accounting, HR strategy and IT project management. Adaptable and empathetic communicator with fluency in English, German, Spanish and Russian and experienced in interacting with cultures and departments from 9 different countries. Certified Accountant byChamber of Commerce and Industry (IHK), Germany and qualified with a Master's degree in finance and corporate governance.
Director of International HR Centre, Jan 2020 – present
• Manage a team of 10 employees with responsibility for personnel costs controlling, salaries and benefits, global mobility, HR strategy, IT systems and employee professional development
• Create monthly business reviews as well as target / actual comparisons and monitoring of corrective measures
• Implementation of planning, budgeting, forecasting and cost scenario calculations and ad hoc analyses
• Optimization of the IT landscape and strategy implementation
• Relocation of HR processes to business shared service centre and rollout of the systems at foreign locations
• Standardization of management reports, digitization of the personnel files, and automatic document creation
• Sustainability Program with accountability for Social and Corporate Governance
Commercial Manager / Member of the Executive Board, May 2015 – Dec 2019
• Strategic and operational responsibility for all commercial processes for accounting, HR, cost control and IT
• Managed employees at locations in Germany and Romania
• Assurance of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements according to the German Commercial Code (HGB)
• Issued monthly business reviews as well as analyzing variance and monitoring corrective measures
• Conducted planning, budgeting, forecast and calculated production costs and monitoring current assets
• Drafted contracts and was the direct contact person for authorities, auditors, business partners and suppliers
• Set up the ControllingDepartment and established a subsidiary abroad
• Introduced an ERP system and designed remuneration system
• Offshoring of invoicing and verification
• Multidimensional planning and analysis and business valuation
• Visualization of the management reports via dashboard
• Digitalisation and archiving
Product and Investments Controller, Aug 2013 – April 2015
• Provided commercial support for the investments in Russia and France, and controlled production in German plant
• Product calculation, planning and production costing and prepared reports
• Assured monthly and annual financial statements of the investments in Russia and France according to the German Commercial Code(HGB) and US-GAAP
• Valuation of current assets as part of the M&A team and consolidation of the inventory
Controller / Superstructure, July 2011 – July 2013
• Analysis and prognosis of business processes operating resources
• Involvement in operational planning, annual accounts, target updating and budget breakdown
• Contributed to monthly reporting and prepared efficiency interviews
• Projects included Process optimization of the program and work control circuit and developing a forecast method for costs of own work capitalized
Prior to 2011, I was employed as a FinanceDepartment Clerk with Avnet Technology Solutions and as an Intern with Robert Bosch GmbH, in Germany
• Master of Arts in Business Administration (2011-2013)
• Bachelor of Arts in BusinessAdministration (2007 – 2010)
• Bachelor Professional in Balance Sheet Accounting (2018 – 2020)
Examination: Certified accountant by Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IHK), Germany and Certified Accountant (IHK)
Short courses include:
• Account Balancing for Controllers
• Integrated Financial Management
• Working Capital Management”
• Modern Corporate Planning
• Personal Coaching
• International Association of Controllers, Stuttgart chapter (Germany), http://www.icv-controlling.com
Enjoy dancing, playing tennis and jogging to stay fit and build strength
• Process optimization, transformation, sustainability, steering and monitoring, cost savings, annual accounts
• Monthly closing, forecast, budgeting, KPI, reporting, M&A, due diligence, company valuation, outsourcing, business plan, controlling, working capital management
• CashFlow, accounting, IFRS, US-GAAP, contract management, digitalization, robotic process automation, system rollouts, project management, ERP systems, Excel,VBA, BI, SAP, FI /CO, Access