Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Forward-thinker and proactive Executive Assistant with proven prioritisation, planning & organisation skills and experience in coordinating with both internal and external clients. Skilled in managing DCE's diary, organising all aspects of external and internal engagements, and arranging travel and events.
Independent self-starter with ability to take ownership and work collaboratively with the wider leadership team. Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to compose correspondence, build and maintain positive, successful working relationships with a broad range of stakeholders and customers, and maintain confidentiality and discretion when dealing with sensitive issues.
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Youth Foundation, Nov 2018 - Dec 2022
• Managed day to day office details, organized events and handled specific committees in conferences
• Liaised with leaders of International/National Branches for specific activities and with external suppliers
• Prepared well considered, accurate and timely reports
Coca Cola, 2013 - 2018
• Managed written and oral communication and interfaced with Internal and External Customers
• Coordinated with Management Team, all activities initiated by the CD
• Prepared specific reports and arranged travel requirements of the CD and management team
Coca Cola, 2007 –2013
• Managing the day to day Office and coordinated with Management Team
• Prepared specific reports as required by theCOO
• Arranged travel requirements and shadowed for the EA to the CEO at times
Prior to 2007 I managed a café, worked as a Receptionist/legal PA, and as an HR Specialist/Admin Officer.
• Bachelor of Science (Hospitality Management)
I am a very laid-back person and enjoy family time. We enjoy traveling, watching movies, dining out, and spending some time with our regular prayer community.