Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Detail oriented Electrical Engineer with experience in designing power systems and hands-on electrical work. Specialised in electrical systems review, AutoCAD (for layouts), ETAP (for electrical analysis), CAPEX projects, in-house design, water treatment, contract documents, pricing, and measurements. Adaptable with effective communication skills and proven ability to interact with clients, and work as a supportive team member.
▪ Circuit analysis and theory, and Digital Electronics
▪ Electrical Transient & Analysis Program
▪ Mastery in Electrical and Relevant Codes (PEC, NEC, IEEE, IEC) and Transient & Analysis Program (ETAP)
▪ Electrical design and repair, and Logic Design
▪ Hazard and Operability Study (HAZOP) analysis
▪ AUTOCAD, 2D modelling, and schematic development
▪ Proficiency in electrical design packages such as DIALux, Tina Software, FluidSIM, and SCADA
▪ Adept in programming languages like C, C++, HTML, and software including Zelio Soft
▪ Highly skilled in Microsoft Office and Photoshop
▪ Delivered high-quality electrical works, design, and bidding documents on time, regularly exceeding 95% annual targets, which contributed to the overall 5-year company goal to increase Capital Expenditure
▪ Streamlined document processes (e.g., measurements of payment, schedule of prices, general scope of work) through a coordinated database, which improved workflow and reduced timelines by 1000%, leading to the release of 60 projects worth Php 11.8M (NZ $350,000) each in two weeks.
▪ Involved in the end-to-end technical review and assessments of electrical works for water utility and wastewater projects budgeted at Php 10.5B+ (NZ $300M+)
Design & Project Management, Dec 2021-present
Maynilad Water Services
▪ Design electrical and deep-well facilities
▪ Conduct hazard and operability analysis on sewage treatment and water plants
▪ Provide technical review of electrical designs documents in several facilities
▪ Regularly monitor progress of Electrical Projects, in-house and outsourced in accordance with technical specifications and project requirements
▪ Coordinate all Working Drawings submitted by Engineers and Contractors prior to implementation on site within prescribed time frames
▪ Awarded Maynilad Electrical Designer of the Year (2022)
Jan – Nov 2021
Plastic Container Packaging Corporation (PCPC)
Overview: factory based electrician responsible for the maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of electrical machinery and equipment, providing electrical engineering assessments and services, optimizing machine efficiency through Electrical Maintenance, executing plant improvement projects and collaborating with section heads to promptly address electrical issues
(independent contractor) May – Oct 2020
▪ Provided contractual electrical installations services for a residential construction project
▪ Inspected electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
▪ Identified electrical problems using a variety of testing devices
▪ Installed wiring, control, and lighting systems using hand and power tools
Prior to 2020 I was employed part time as a Admin & Payroll Assistant (Oct - Dec 2018) and as an Electrical Technician/ Support Intern (Jan - March 2018) working across multiple functions, including mechanical, electrical, fabrication, assembly, and sales, and performing routine tasks under close supervision using well-defined standards and procedures.
• Registered Electrical Engineer and Master Electrician
Professional Regulation Commission (PRC), November 2021
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (BS-EE) (2020)
• Professional member of the Institute of Integrated Electrical Engineers, https://iiee.org.ph/
▪ Rockwell Automation (Motor Control Centre) (Sept 2022)
▪ Rockwell Automation (Power and Smart Devices) (Aug 2022)
▪ Load Schedule and Voltage Drop calculation (Aug 2022)
▪ Power 101: Energy Lectures (Jun 2022)
▪ SF6 – Free Gas Insulated Medium Switchgear (Jun 2022)
▪ Symmetrical and Unsymmetrical Faults in Power System (May 2022)
▪ PEE MENTORING “How to become Professional Electrical Engineer”
▪ Grid Tie Solar Design for Residential and Commercial (Feb 2022) Grounding and Bonding (Feb 2022) Power Systems Coordination (Dec 2021)
▪ Service Entrance Standards by Meralco (Dec 2021) Facilities Management (Nov 2021) MV Cable Splice and Termination (Oct 2021)
▪ Site Quality Assurance for HVDC (Sept 2021) Anti-Obstruction of Power Lines (Sept. 2021)
▪ Crisis Management (Apr 2022)
▪ Advancement in Electronics Technology: Nanoelectronics (2016)
▪ Enjoy regular workouts at the gym
▪ Love spending time with my partner, preparing food or going out for dinner
▪ Going for a 6-km power walk every day