Please give us some details about the role you want to fill and let us know why you think our client might be the perfect candidate for you.
What happens next?
Our Job Search Specialist Mark Beltran will facilitate the next steps:
Mark will let our client know that you have shown an interest in their professional skills.
You will receive a full job application from our client and might want to offer them a formal job interview if you see the right potential in this candidate.
If you decide that you would like to offer the role to our client, we will help to make the next steps as smooth as possible.
You will be supported by our Licensed Immigration Advisers, who will take care of all visa related aspects of the process of offering our client a job.
Offering a job to our client will be straight forward.
Digital learning specialist with three years experience specialising in content creation, learning design, LMS administration and working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to create accessible e-learning. Proficient in quality assurance, branding and technical support. Genuine enthusiasm for creating engaging and inclusive digital learning experiences for diverse audiences.
Evolve Authoring, Articulate Rise/Storyline 360 software: have built e-learning modules for adult learners using these tools
Adobe creative suite: using InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Premiere Pro andDreamweaver to create and edit digital assets for e-learning resources i.e. animations, videos, graphics, articles and web pages
Moodle and FUSE Universal LMS administration: solving technical issues and user queries for various Learning Management Systems and using expertise in navigating the system to determine the cause of issues and fix problems. Finding effective ways to bring clients’ ideas to life that will provide a positive user experience
Developing digital assets: establish learners’ needs and creating engaging and accessible resources
Communication: engaging with SMEs to determine their training needs and learning objectives
Project management: using trackers to monitor deadlines, changes and priorities
Teamwork and team building: creating positive working relationships despite working remotely and ensuring time is made to build trust and rapport
Detail-orientated: performing quality assurance checks on digital content, spotting and amending spelling and grammar errors, technical and branding mistakes, and identifying non-inclusive content
Accepting criticism: continuously improve ways of working from feedback and constructive criticism
Aug 2021 –present
Overview: digital learning content and systems specialist, managing the LMS and coordinating the design, delivery and maintenance of the professional learning and development offer
• Manage Learning Management Systems and course platforms for external audiences, ensuring content is compliant with the brand and equity, diversity and inclusion values
• Assure Quality and manage all professional learning content
• Create engaging digital assets and modules using Adobe creative suite, Evolve authoring software, Camtasia, Canva and MS Sway
• Use analytics and reporting tools to track user experience and gain quality data
• Engage with internal and external stakeholders to produce high-quality learning content
• Contribute to the digital content strategy, acting asa subject matter expert and technical champion for various Learning Management Systems
• Resolve technical issues and act as first point of contact for all platforms
• Part of project team which won a ‘Team of the Year’ award in 2022 for the work done to train deaf and hard of hearing volunteers
Jan 2020 – Aug2021
• Organised face-to-face and virtual training sessions for Line Managers from various organisations to equip them with the skills and resources to support employees affected by and living with cancer in the workplace
• Developed online virtual training offer in response to lockdown measures, resulting in income generation and major savings for the company
• First point of contact and liaison between organisations and training facilitators
• Invoicing customers and payment of training facilitators
• Co-facilitator and tech support during Adobe Classroom and MS Teams workshops, assisting delegates and the facilitator with tech issues, controlling slides, break out rooms and whiteboard.
April– Oct 2019
• Managed the running of a busy visitor centre on a small Scottish island during tourist season
• First point of contact for anyone visiting the centre
• Supervised HWDT volunteers, making sure they were supported and taking care of their wellbeing
• Delivered wildlife and conservation talks to visitors of the centre
April – Oct 2018, TOP 10 Holiday Park, Kaikoura
• Managed the day-to-day running of Kaikoura’s busiest holiday park
Oct 2016 – April 2018, Dolphin and Albatross Encounter, Kaikoura
• Sold wildlife tours swimming with and watching dusky dolphins
• Liaised with boat crew via radio to ensure guest safety at sea
• Briefed guests on weather and sea conditions and boat safety
April – Oct 2016, YHA New Zealand, Christchurch
• Oversaw front desk operations of a busy hostel facility with as many as 250 guests per night
2010 - Nov 2015
• Promoted from Scheduling Assistant to Executive in 2012, then to Scheduling Manager in2014
• Maximised revenue for the radio network through efficient scheduling of airtime packages
• Used PlanIt, Dalet and Genesys software to create and send commercial logs, edit and load audio
• Assisted with the transition of Absolute Radio to the Bauer Media group
• Media Studies BA (Hons)
• While travelling in New Zealand, before settling in Christchurch and then Kaikoura, I volunteered by WWOOFing for various locals, working in their lifestyle blocks and farms
• Enjoy outdoor sports such as paddle boarding, kayaking, sea swimming, climbing and bouldering
• Participate in a musical theatre dance club and take part in annual dance shows
• Passionate about wildlife and spend weekends hiking along the coast of Devon